Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A thankful heart - Part 2!

I'm a tad bit late on this post, but last week was a busy one! I had the opportunity to drive home with my brother in law Brandon who was in Arizona for the weekend, so on Monday I hitched a ride back to Escondido with him. No one knew I was coming except for my parents, so it was really fun to surprise everyone, especially my sweet sister who has been on bed rest for a few weeks..(Her little baby boy was trying to come out just a bit too early) I absolutely loved hanging out with her and being by her side as much as I could while she was bored outta her mind :) On to my thankful's...

My Daddy: I love this guy so much. Since Brandon drove me to California, I needed a way back home. My sweet dad without any hesitation said "of course I'll drive you back!" So on Saturday morning we got in the car and he drove 5 hours to take me and my littles home to my lovebug, and he was on the road again the next morning to be back home in time for a big family get together at his house. He told Landon that he would give him a penny and a half for every mile that he was a good boy on the drive, by the time we got home they both held up their end of the deal so we headed out to Target and Landon picked out a new Lightning McQueen car :) What a fun Papa he has! I love you daddy!

My Health: A few weeks ago I got hit hard with the stomach flu (my poor family followed suit shortly after) and I kept thinking how grateful I am that I don't have to feel like crud every day! Ugh we seriously take feeling well for granted. I'm also blessed with healthy children, I can't imagine having to see my little's suffer the way some parents have to. That's definitely something I'm always thankful for.

The Voice: Yep. This is my favorite show, and I look forward to it every week. I love every judge, I love that there aren't any annoying auditions, and I have a big crush on Adam Levine...who also happens to be People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive this year. So I guess this year I'm also thankful for People Magazine...ha ha.

My Chloe: This little girl is my best friend. And she's seriously the sweetest thing ever. Even when she tries to be sassy, it's just funny because she's still sweet. She loves me, and I love that. She cried for a while last night when we put her to bed, and as soon as Logan brought her in to me, she was happy as could be and so cuddly. After I had Landon, I said I would be happy with all boys. I'm thankful that Heavenly Father knew me better and sent me my little angel. She might choose cars over barbies, but she'll be wearing bows while she's doing it.

P.S. My Christmas decorations are up, holla!

1 comment:

Francesca said...

Happy 5-year anniversary! We're The Voice fans too, but we're having a hard time getting excited about this season. There are only a couple people we like.