Monday, November 4, 2013

A thankful heart, part 1!

Hey Aleigh Joy, you've inspired me! I'll be posting once a week for the rest of the month to say a few things I'm thankful for. Whether it's big or small, silly or serious, it's a lovely idea to get me in the holiday spirit. After all, I do have so much to be thankful for it's overwhelming sometimes.

My home: I absolutely love this little house I live in. It is perfect for my family. We have 3 bedrooms, a garage, darling shutters, and great neighbors. We found this place completely by accident and the longer we live here, the more I realize how much it wasn't an accident and all and Heavenly Father knew this is where we needed to be. We are walking distance from Logan's work..the fact that he doesn't have to commute is a huge blessing and I love that when he's done with work at 5:00, he's home by 5:05. and this brings me to my next thing to be thankful for..

Logan's Job: My sweet husband isn't working for free anymore! We have been looking forward to the day where Logan could actually work and get paid for it for years. We are so lucky that he was able to get a job that he enjoys and provides for our family right out of school. He works a ton of hours, but a few days a week he's home with us in the mornings and he's always home in time for dinner, even if it means we eat at 7:00.

and lastly, my Landon Boy. This kid drives me crazy and I really wouldn't have it any other way. If he wasn't his crazy, high energy, big spirited boy that he is, my life would be incredibly boring. He keeps me on my toes and makes me laugh all the time. Last night he couldn't find his bear before bed so he put his sunglasses on and searched the house. I don't know why.. but it was funny and I went to bed happy. I love him.


tune in next week! xoxo

No comments: