Friday, October 18, 2013

It's Official.

It's Official. I love Arizona. I have been hesitating to say so, because I wanted to make sure I really could live through the heat...well here we are the middle of October and I love this place. We moved here in May, so yes, we lived through the worst Arizona has to offer, and it hardly bothered me. Now that the weather is cooling down, I'm fully enjoying it. The mornings are chilly, the afternoons are warm, the nights are perfect for evening walks. But the real reason why I'm loving it is because of the people. We have a really wonderful ward..we have made so many friends. And lucky for us, our closest friends are literally our closest friends! Scott and Bonnie live just around the corner, and we spend a lot of time with their cute family..hopefully they aren't getting sick of us..ha ha. Landon has a lot of friends that we go to the park with and he's doing a little make-shift pre-preschool with 2 little twins his age that he loves to pieces. Logan is playing flag football on Saturdays and softball on Thursdays, and I'm just enjoying my days with  my sweet littles. They drive me crazy and I wouldn't have it any other way. Logan works with the deacons in our ward and has funny stories to tell every week (apparently last week one of the boys let one rip right before the closing prayer). I am teaching primary and Landon loves nursery..halleluiah! It only took a year and a half! I feel so blessed, and I still feel so good about being here and knowing this is where we are supposed to be. I think we'll stick around a while. :)

xoxo.

2 comments:

Money said...

I'm happy for you but sad for me:(

Bon said...

yaaay!! we're so thankful you guys moved by us.