Saturday, October 12, 2013

I think it's weird.

I spend a lot of time in pinterest, too much time. I just can't help myself..I love the humor page, the food page, the home décor page, I can't get enough. But there are some things that drive me crazy.. like the fitness pins...why must the girl who lost 30 pounds drinking gross shakes and doing butt workouts be wearing black lace undies? I'd even be okay with tiny nike shorts, lets just end the lingerie photos to get people to start working out..PLEASE.

 Also, there's about a million and 1 pins dedicated to healthy foods..which is all great, I love healthy food...as long as it's supposed to be healthy..but as soon as I see a recipe for chocolate chip cookies made with zucchini and apples I want to run fast in the other direction. Sorry people, I'd rather just eat the zucchini and apples..then wash it down with a warm melty buttery chocolate chip cookie...but that's just me.



Last week it was time to cut Logan and Landon's hair. Before we started I told landon to take his shirt off so hair didn't get all over it.. He misunderstood and came outside naked as can be.
After we fixed that problem, he insisted on cutting dad's hair. Pretttttty cute if you ask me.

I'm never bored with my sweet landon boy around. I love him.
 
My chloe girl has been attached to me for quite some time now. I love that she loves me, but my goodness she is just my little shadow. If she's not sleeping..she's on me. Good thing she's really stinking precious, and a cute accessory for me :)
 
 
xoxo


1 comment:

Bon said...

Chloe is the perfect accessory. She matches everything! And Landon cracks me up.