Tuesday, October 1, 2013

just some things.

okay first of all, I FINISHED. If you read my last post you know I had a goal to read the entire Book of Mormon in a month. I wrote that on September 1st, and last night at 10 pm I finally finished! Holy cow I've never done anything like that, and let me tell you, 18 pages is a lot. BUT it wasn't as hard as I expected. I mostly read on my phone before bed and early in the morning, I read everytime I nursed chloe, and I listened a few chapters here and there. It was a great experience!

Next, my landon boy turned 3 a few weeks ago, and since then he's been saying really goofy things.

Me: "Landon, you're the cutest boy I've ever laid eyes on.
Lando: "Yup, you're welcome."

On seeing a smart car on the road..
"Mom look at that silly car! It's just tiny. ITS MY SIZE! IT'S DANDON'S SIZE. hmm that's not right."

Even when there's nothing baking..
"mom smell that? 'sniff sniff' It smells like birthday cake!"

but the best..at the checkout line in Costco..
Landon: "Hey lady! you smell that?" (im fully expecting him to say its birthday cake)
Cashier: "No, I don't smell it, what is it?"
Landon: "It's poop. It's my sister's poop."
     
And chloe didn't even poop.

1 comment:

Bon said...

I love all of these! Congrats on the BofM reading. You motivate me! Can you tell I'm just catching up on blog reading now?