Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Chloe - 5 months

I hate how fast time is flying! Lucky for  me she's such a tiny thing (about a month ago she was barely 13 lbs) so at least she still looks like she's only 2 months old rather than 5 months :) She's the easiest baby ever, for real. She goes to bed between 7:30 and 8 and sleeps until 7 or 8 am with one feeding at night around 3am..she always falls back to sleep with no fussing at all. Her and Landon nap at the same time which gives me time to myself, but usually I nap too. hehe. Up until the past week or  so she has had the funniest Mohawk (we call it he chlo-hawk..thanks aleigh!!) ..it would stick straight up and there was nothing we could do to tame it..it's part of her charm :) It is slowly starting to lay flat because her hair is getting longer. Yesterday it was flat and laying beautifully, but after her bath it was straight up again! She keeps tricking us. She is still nursing like a champ, and I'll do it for as long as she lets me, I'm grateful! She absolutely loves her big brother, she get so squealy and happy when I put her in her bumbo to watch Landon play..I hope it stays that way..ha! Her head is slightly flat -her doctor isn't concerned about it, she just needs some extra tummy time. She hates tummy time, almost every time I put her on her belly she flips right over. I have to be right in her face for her to stay put.. we are working on this so her head rounds out a bit more :) I can hardly remember what life was like before 2 littles, it has been so much fun so far, and I know it will just continue to get better! I love being a momma to these rugrats, never a dull moment :) Speaking of which, I have poop on my shirt from a few hours ago that I forgot about, haha thanks Chloe.


1 comment:

Aleigh Joy Moore said...

I can't believe it has been that long already! She's the most precious little girl there ever was. I miss you guys! Oh, and I'm so glad "Chlo-Hawk" stuck ;)