Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A magical July trip

We were so lucky to be able to go home for the 4th of July! If you haven't figured out yet, its my (along with my sasters) absolute favorite holiday, and when Logan wasn't sure he would be able to get work off on the 5th I was crushed to think I might not be home for the 4th. It turns out getting that day off of work was way easier than he expected and we were able to spend 4 lovely days with our family. This year was the best 4th yet, sorry for the overload of pictures...its one of the traditions.
Loshy and Chlo love eachother..notice her darling sperrys? amaze balls.

Sasters photoshoot with converse.

Landon and Emmy played so nicely the whole time, and they were so happy to be reunited, bff's.


More photoshoot tradition, also Loshy (steph) is 17.5 weeks pregs and you can't even tell.

My sweet boy got brave again and loves to swim on his own.

Our new sparklers and singing God Bless America tradition, I think this was one of my favorite parts of the day.

Oh yeah, and its awesome that we can see the fireworks from my parents driveway. what a perfect end to our favorite day.

1 comment:

Helen said...

No joke, I look forward to your fam's 4th of July pictures! I'm a creep. And a wannabe Nielsen.