Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Thankful Heart part 4

For real? Tomorrow is Thanksgiving?? This year has blown my mind. Today I have a tad bit of shopping to do. I need things like deodorant for my lovebug, sweet potatoes, and maybe a new shirt to wear tomorrow. Off to Target I go. Yep. Today I am thankful for Target. Especially the Super Target I go to a few times a week. It's my happy place. I love that I can get everything on my list. The clearance section is magical, and I can keep Landon happy with a bag of popcorn and a drink.. (and lets be honest, it makes me happy too.) I really enjoy getting a personal pan pepperoni pizza from pizza hut every once in a while, and this time of year the peppermint hot chocolate from starbucks makes shopping like a dream...as dreamy as it can be shopping with 2 littles. I know it's crazy, but I  like it when we run out of diapers or if I need new face wash..those are perfect excuses for a trip to Targ.  If that wasn't enough to get me excited, how about the new cartwheel app? If you frequent target, and enjoy saving some moo-la..this app is for you. Discounts on EVERYTHING. Even the popcorn and soda. So go ahead and get your shopping clothes on, and hit up "The One Spot." Also, you're sure to feel the magic of Christmas, what with all the decorations and Christmas music.
 
 
Thanks Target.

No comments: